fall

fall

Wednesday, June 25, 2014

HCG & TTC

This cycle will be the first time I am taking HCG.  I am on cd14 today and definitely ovulating.  I woke up today and just felt off.  DH is home today, we had breakfast and I started on lunch so we can go out after lunch.  Well, the only thing I managed was to chop some onions.  I went out on our deck to get some sun for about 10min and came in and crashed on our living room sofa.  My back and mid section were doing their thing and my legs felt tired.  My lower abdomen was throbbing, yep ovulation.  I took Advil and slept for about 2 hours.  DH cooked lunch when he saw the state I was in.  I feel much better this afternoon. 

We have been off the TTC wagon since December.  It has been a nice break and I was trying to keep it permanent but failing.  Since I am going to start the HCG we are going to go ahead and try.  With the exception of AF being light my last cycle LP is 13/14 days.  I am encourage to TTC this cycle.  I am having a lot of fertile CM and I am excited to try.    I don't want to slip in to the obsessive TTC wagon.  There will not be obsessive peeing on a stick to try to determine if HCG has left my body etc.   I don't have the energy for it.  But I would be lying if I said I wasn't excited and also scared of injecting myself.    I will go for P + 7 progesterone/estradiol test.  Since my last cycle I had a longer LP without meds I am hopeful that my progesterone level has improved.   I am hoping that HCG will also help with the pain.  So much hope riding on HCG.





1 comment:

  1. Oh wow! Hate that lovely ovulation pain, but it's useful to know what's going on anyway... just as a thought... my new RE told me not to use ibuprofen or nsaids during ovulation or "egg making" phase because it can sterilize the eggs and make them not viable for pregnancy. I'd never heard that before and was devastated because that only leaves Tylenol for pain relief, and Tylenol does exactly zero for my pain. I don't know, it's worth asking your doctor about anyway... I really hope this hcg round helps you in your health and your pain... and really hope it gives you a baby!

    ReplyDelete