fall

fall

Thursday, January 24, 2013

Puzzled

Today is P20 or what ever else it is I have no idea.  So this cycle is the cycle where I took the progesterone and estradiol post peak.  I used the cheap OPK and it was positive and seem like I ovulated on cd14, I also had fertile CM.   Starting on P12 or 13 I started having mild cramps and some  back pain as well as sore boobs.   So I figured AF is around the corner.   By P16 no AF so I was getting excited and told myself I will test on P17.   On P16 I had cramps on and off with sore boobs and some nausea.  

On P17 I braved the cold and went out to get a stick.   On the way to the drug store I was excited and for a moment was sure there is a good chance that I was pregnant.   I was day dreaming on how I would tell DH and how I am going to pull off the surprise.  All the good stuff.  Got home and run upstairs to pee on the damn stick.  I despise pregnancy tests.  I always have since the first one I took when we started trying in 2008.   So to my surprise I got a BFN.  I just sat in a daze for a while and collected my self (kicked my self for being so naive). 

Since P17 I haven't had any symptoms, no cramps, no sore boobs, nothing and no AF either.    So where the hell is AF?   Part of it is also my fault, I haven't been doing a good job charting, may be I missed something.  The last few days I have been feeling great physically.  The usually chronic back and butt pain has subsided for what ever reason so I am taking advantage and running around the house getting things done.

In other news DH cough what ever MH had and was sick the last two days.   Same thing, really high fever, joint pain but no stomach issue or snot.  Odd.  I have been really busy taking care of him and MH.  MH has been very clingy since she was sick and just getting back to her self the last few days.   So far I have no symptoms so I think I may be spared. 

1 comment:

  1. Ugh. I hate bfn!!! I was totally pulling for you this cycle too... but there's still hope. I mean, at least until AF shows, you can always still hope. :) I'm also at a complete loss with this cycle. Best I can figure is that my baseline jumped on cd2 and made it look like I was ovulating/pregnant right smack on the heaviest bleeding day ever. Temp still hasn't dropped, but is wonky and isn't super stable. It's so strange. So I'm just ignoring it because I think I'd cry for 3 days if I had to POAS again right now.

    Anyway, sorry everyone is sick! It sounds like the influenza that we had here over Christmas. My mom started it, no real symptoms except feeling like crap and having a really high temp. Eventually she coughed a bit, but nothing major. Of course we also had it at the same time our house had the stomach flu and strep, so you never can tell what symptoms were from which illness. *sigh* But hoping he feels better soon! And pulling for a surprise bfp! :)

    ReplyDelete