fall

fall

Thursday, October 18, 2012

MH's Picture Post


MH turned one in September.  Yes Yes, way overdue for a picture post.  I am not comfortable posting a picture of her on line since I don't post my pictures.   I will post some here for those who read my blog and take them down in a few weeks.

MH is doing great, she took a few steps on her birthday and have been walking ever since.    It was stressful to see her fall down repeatedly on hardwood floor trying to keep her balance for a week or so until she was comfortable.    We tried to keep her down in the basement but she doesn't like the basement much.

We had a big party for her 2 days after her birthday.  On her birthday as you can see below I baked a loaf of chocolate chip bread (yes came out of a box).  I am sure she will complain when she sees what she got for her first birthday.  

5 comments:

  1. Wow Big Girl!!! Where does the time go? She is such a cutie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh! She is just gorgeous!!! I'm so glad you posted these, even if you take them down later. She's stunning! And I love the shoes. :) Happy Birthday to MH! E still isn't walking, but she's so close and I'm so scared! LOL. She's already too fast and too much into everything. Oy, what will I do when she can just take off and run?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your comment! From what I can see of your new place, it's gorgeous :). (Maybe you'd consider posting some pictures of the things you've found??) I'm sorry you're going through the insane hormones. I know another blogger (Sarah at callmemama) seemed to find that her cycles and health improved after she quit her job. And Sew (Sew Hormonal) has struggled with the hormone levels and feeling poorly and having to find the right treatment balance - if you're not already acquainted with her, she might have some good information.

    As far as not wanting to go to any more doctor appointments - I HEAR YOU!!!! I wouldn't go for the next twenty years if I thought I could get away with it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks. Yes I have talked to Sew on hormones. I am going to be patient and wait and see how I do in a few months. Will post when I actually have some things done around the home.

    ReplyDelete